Kuakini Medical Center in Honolulu
Position: Staff Physician, Emergency Services
Opportunity: Kuakini Emergency Physicians Service (KEPS, LLC) has a Great Opportunity for a Full Time Emergency Medicine Physician with Emergency Medicine experience.
- FT Employee Status
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance to include “Tail”
- Professional Dues
- Generous CME Allowance
- Relocation Expenses
Professional Qualifications: Must be EM-Trained and AMEM/ABOEM certified.
ACLS, ATLS and PALS certifications required
Location: Honolulu is the state capital and the most populous city in Hawaii. The city is a major hub famous for being host to a diverse variety of east-west and Pacific culture, cuisine and traditions. You will find everything from historic landmarks such as Pearl Harbor and treasured monuments to world-class shopping and a flourishing arts and culture scene. Honolulu has it all. From the nightlife, live music and fine dining of Waikiki to the art galleries and underground Chinatown arts district. The mere mention of Hawaii is enough to prompt visions of grass skirts, soft sands and grass skirts. It has the charm of the Islands' laid back paradise atmosphere and culture in a dynamic city.
- 15,000 Annual Volume ED with high acuity with a diverse patient mix
- 200 bed acute care hospital located in downtown Honolulu
- Recent $6.75 million construction upgrade including 16 patient treatment areas in the Emergency Department with 26 hours of physician coverage daily.
- 24 Hour Radiology, Lab and CT
- Competitive Starting Salary plus a liberal CME allowance
920 Main, Suite 300
Kansas City, MO 64105
(913) 709-7870 - Cell
(816) 559-6394 - Fax